Random Post

Sunday 21 August 2011

First 22.8.2011

When a GIRL is quiet,
Millions of things are running in her mind

When a GIRL is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply

When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of
questions,
She is wondering how long you will be
around

When a GIRL answers "i'm fine" after a
few seconds,
She is not at all fine

When a GIRL stares at you,
She is wondering why you are lying

When a GIRL lays on your chest,
She is wishing for you to be hers forever

When a GIRL calls you everyday,
She is seeking for your attention

When a GIRL sms's u everyday,
She wants you to reply at least once

When a GIRL says I love you,
She means it

When a GIRL says that she can't live
without you,
She has made up her mind that you are
her future

When a GIRL says "i miss you",
No one in this world can miss you more
than that.

Dear,
1- If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips

2- If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...

3- I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.

Dear, mesti awak terfikir kenapa saya punya entry ini colorful sangat kan? Sebab, entry saya ini mewakili hati saya yang berwarna-warni apabila saya bersama awak.

Click Sini untuk tabung LabiLabi

No comments:

Post a Comment